Friday, September 30, 2011

San Genarro Food Festival + Bits of Olive Garden

Hey everyone! Last Sunday was the San Genarro Food Festival at Little Italy. I absolutely could not wait to attend this and taste all those yummy Italian dishes and treats. The Cannoli and fried oreos were my favorite.
Below are some pics of the festival and just some bits of Olive Garden. Yes we left Little Italy to go there smh. 
Check out the pics and I will be posting a video on this soon so check out my facebook page to be updated! 
xx




Below: Fried oreos! Yummmmm





Below: While walking through the thick crowd to get to the car I ran into this girl. I loved her leggings and boots! Her boots were made out of lace! J'adore!

Below: One of the best drinks I've ever tasted! I can't remember the name ugh =(


No comments:

Post a Comment