Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Dumbo Arts Festival

Last Saturday I went to the Dumbo Arts Festival suggested by a close friend. It was held Downtown Brooklyn right under the Brooklyn Bridge. The festival spanned a couple blocks consisting of makeshift galleries made out of those huge metal containers, stores, art galleries and warehouses. It started in the afternoon and went all through the night. I had such a good time. I've always wanted to visit art galleries so I was pretty excited. A lot of the stuff displayed were really interesting and out of this world!


(Below: This guy had a hologram of clocks going out of control and then turning into flowers)

(Below: A picture of me. This was very cool!)

(Below: Lazers)

(Below: Food Trucksssss!!!!!)

(Looking at 3d images with 3d glasses)

(Below: Trapped in a rope house)

(Below: Gorilla made from foil paper)




2 comments: